ASA Tri-Fold Kneeboard
The ASA Tri-Fold IFR Kneeboard is designed for the IFR pilot who needs to carry more It is expertly-styled in a three-panel jacket. The left panel has ample room for small books, papers and other items that don’t fit elsewhere.
For the pilot who needs to carry more, ASA’s Tri-Fold Kneeboard holds the expertly-styled IFR Kneeboard (included) in a three-panel jacket. The left panel has ample room for an flight computer, small books, papers and other items that don’t fit elsewhere. The center panel holds the kneeboard under clear plastic with a pen/pencil holder and buttonholes on either side—allowing a pilot to fold back one or both panels with the legband. The right-hand panel contains a clear pocket for easy map viewing, and the elastic legband’s hook-and-loop fasteners fit any leg size comfortably.
Aluminum kneeboard includes important IFR information such as flight plan equipment qualifiers, IFR alternate minimums, required reports, lost communications and more! Black 900D polyester with embroidered ASA wings logo.
- Quick references tooled into strong, lightweight aluminum board.
- Wide, sturdy clip holds papers and charts in place.
- Jacket is made from durable jet black, cordura-like material.
- Quality construction with double seams on stress areas.
- Jacket features information storage, and pen/pencil, board and map holders.
- Wide elastic band with velcro seal comfortably fits any size.