Air Pilots Manual: Volume 4 – The Aeroplane Tech
LATEST ISSUE: UK CAA & EASA EDITION 9th EDITION, OCTOBER 2021
Updated 2021 with new and relevant material for the PPL e-Exam.
Over 200,000 copies sold, this is the 4th of 7 volumes in a leading and most highly respected series of manuals for the training of private pilots. Constantly updated, edited and revised, by a highly qualified team. Thus making this series, a long recognised comprehensive reference available to both the student and instructor and is the standard reference for the CAA PPL examinations.
VOLUME 4 – THE AIR PILOT’S MANUAL, AEROPLANE TECHNICAL
- The Aeroplane – Technical covering Aircraft (General) and Aircraft (Type)
- Principles of Flight
- Airframe, Engines and Systems
- Flight Planning and Performance
- Aircraft (Type) – Aeroplanes
- Practice Questions after each Chapter